**1000** FOLLOWER BOOK GIVEAWAY!!
So apparently I seem to have a thing for reaching my next follower milestone BEFORE MY GIVEAWAYS FOR THE PREVIOUS ONE EVEN END. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME LOL.
This one is different from my previous two! The prize in question is not a book.
It is any bookish item (1) under $30 USD on Etsy!
If it is related to books in any way, IT COUNTS! (All the items in the pictures ARE under $30 and eligible!)
- If Etsy ships to your country, you may participate. Therefore, it is international!
- However, be aware that not all shops ship to all countries. So please keep this in mind while you are selecting your prize if you win.
- The $30 DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING. So keep this in mind as well.
- As this is in appreciation of every single one of my beautiful followers, you must be following me, just-one—more-page. I will be checking! (If you enter with a secondary blog, make sure there’s a link to it somewhere on your primary, so I can tell it’s you.)
- You may enter by both liking and reblogging this post! As many reblogs as you like are allowed. However, please be courteous to your followers, and avoid spamming them.
- Absolutely no giveaway blogs!
- I will be choosing a winner with a random number generator from the notes.
- The winner will have 48 hours to reply to me and actively start deciding on a prize item before I move on to another random winner.
- Please make sure your ask box is open! Otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you’ve won.
- You must be comfortable giving me a shipping address. I promise I won’t do anything else with it!
- Because I’m not made of money, this giveaway will be going on much longer than my previous ones. It will end at 12:00AM EST on December 1st!
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Now go forth and reblog!! FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS!
[Some good Bookish shops to browse through for ideas (but of course not limited to): BoundByHand | freemoment | MauveMagpie | CarasBookishCharms | BrotherWorks | LittleLiterature | wayfaringart | TheStampinPlace | CoolBookmark | STCHandmade]
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 hits theatres in 2 months! (21.11.14)
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
The universe owes us forever.
took a small break from what im currently working before i have a mental breakdown to draw something fun and light and quick and its been a while since ive drawn my #1 girl rapunzel (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧